Saturday, September 8, 2007

Somehow, both my high school and my college are the center of quite a bit of attention. This is weird.

Hilliard Darby High was the school victimized by the now-infamous "We Suck" prank. My friend, Matt, held up one of those pieces of cardboard that was supposed to spell out "Go Darby", but instead landed us across headlines around the country.

The video:
.
Right at the :20 left mark, that's the money shot. That is probably going to be Hilliard Darby's legacy, I'm afraid. Not that we're not laughing our asses off, too.

Meanwhile, Western Kentucky is starting it's slow trudge toward mediocrity...er...ascent into I-A football, gloriously being pummeled by Florida for a cool $750,000 on Saturday. The awkward spot put them on the front page of ESPN.com, in a column by Pat Forde.

Weird times, my friend. Weird.

No comments: