Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Not Re-Finishing A Paper (OR: NARWHALS!)

So here I am, in Not Natural Science in not room 332 in Not Union Hall. I am very busy not doing a paper that I did not turn in over the weekend, when I was busy not cleaning the house. I'm probably...not, scratch that. I am an internet addict. Also, the guy across me here in the computer lab looks like some strange cross of Derek Zoolander and the monkey dude Chris Kattan never should have played on SNL. And the girl next to me sounds like Jillian from B-Dubs, whom I have not seen or heard form in a while. Triste.

Anyway, things are a little less sucky here, or at least I'm a little less crappy feeling. Hanna is at the house, probably sleeping and doing not homework (sorry). I will see her for all of a few minutes, after I get done not doing well on my oral exam for Spanish (look, it's just an awkward phrase, I stopped giggling at it a while ago. Grow up.). It's right back at work tonight for me - time to sully up my new kitchen coat, which I was oddly excited about getting. Don't ask me why, but I've been trying it on a few times since I got it Monday. I suppose that unlike a lot of people (guys especially), I actually enjoy dressing a part? Who knows. All I know is that it's spiffy and white and will soon be not spiffy and a pretty deep shade of Movie Tavern White. Heh.

I still don't think I blog enough. I don't even write a lot of real good stuff anyway. To be honest, I ramble and ramble and half of it is about how bad I blog...I'm blogging about blogging. That's gotta fall somewhere close to dividing by zero in cosmic conundrums. Oy. I will admit, I was pretty proud of getting on the front page of Drivl a few months back with that zoo thing, but I'm not there. I have been thinking of stuff for a redux of the list. After all, if I'm shameless enough to copy everyone else, why wouldn't I copy myself?

I need to figure out what computer I want. I'm thinking a white MacBook - a gig of memory and 120 megs o' hard drive, or maybe a similar PC for less. I can get down to $999 plus shipping with a student discount from Western, maybe Columbus State. The one I want is $1,199 - easily attainable by the end of winter if I cut out impulsive iTunes purchases. Damn you apple and your alluring purchase prices.

Random subtitle FTW.

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Wait a second.. sir.. did you not finish your paper?