Friday, June 1, 2007

Don't ask me how, but I pull myself back up like that. No prolonged agony, at least none perceived. No epic moping or sel-pity. There's something I tend to be good at...self-pity. Of course, being as secretly self-absorbed as I tend to be, that really should come as no surprise.

But I'm in a pretty good mood. Maybe it's the fact the fact that I actually accomplished some things yesterday. I'm [hold finger and thumb about an inch apart]this close to a job...either a temp job or something a little more definite.

This morning, I'm practically bouncing. I suppose it's the Henry Tumbleweed filming, or maybe that I'm still hopped up on Sunkist (I've been drinking that stuff like it's water lately). I'm not entirely sure if I know what the reason is, but it's definite. I'll throw on some old clothes, head out back, and work on the fence some more. I said I'd have the inside done by the end of the weekend, and tomorrow's not looking that great, what with grad parties and whatnot.

It'll get done. I'll get my lines right today. And things, I hope, will work themselves out. God knows something gotta change.

No comments: