Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Two Random Bits (OR: One observation and one minor revelation)

One: As part of work, there was a staff meeting Sunday morning, at eleven in the morning. Nothing terrible, aside from being before noon on a weekend. This is for someone who probably wakes up after 11 am more often than not anymore. Anyway, as this was mandatory and there would be no one to wake me up for it, I chose to set my alarm, for 10 am. In doing so, I see that it was last set for 4:20 in the morning. What's odd about that (and no, it was not set for 4/20. Grow up.)

Those who've actually been reading this blog regularly (all two of you) may remember that the last time...hell, the only time I've needed to wake up that early was for (now moot) fall registration.

A little research right on this site (meaning I have, in another Firefox tab, the blog to which I'm about to publish this post...and I call the other blog "the ADHD blog.") reminds me that the date was April 27.

This means I've not had to set that freakin' alarm in three months.

Be jealous.

2: My other, much less dramatic and blog-worthy (yet the reason I wrote this).

I've realized that, for practicality's sake...

I cannot wink.

No comments: